[tpm] Meeting this week?

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:30:44 PDT 2019

Hi All!

My plan for this month's get-together is to hear about two things, a)
Olaf's experiences at the Perl Toolchain Summit, and b) TPCiP attendees
(self, Shawn, Cees) impressions from the conference.

I had good chats at TPCiP with Jim Brandt (Rochester, NY -- I think), James
Keenan (NYC) and Jason Crome (Charlotte, NC) about Perlmonger meetings in
general, so I'll have some thoughts about that.

The venue for TPC 2020 has been announced as Houston, TX, and there were
comments that the 2021 conference should be outside of the States -- so
this is my first chance to suggest that we host TPC in 2021, if we can get
a team together.

See you all  on Thursday!

Alex

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 5:51 PM Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 24, 2019, at 3:37 PM, arocker at vex.net <arocker at Vex.Net> wrote:
> >

> > Is Olaf going to tell us about his toolchain adventures?
>
> I didn’t realize that I was, but I see it’s on the meetup page, so I guess
> I am!

Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator / Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org