[tpm] July meeting looking for content

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:27:46 PDT 2019

This month, we're going to go with looking at and discussing videos from
TPCiP. Have a look at some of the videos and we'll play some and discuss
some.

I just received my new (used) laptop from NewEgg, so fingers crossed that
I'll be able to host a Google Hangout for this month's meeting. :)

Alex

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 10:03 AM Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:

> On 7/24/19 9:12 AM, arocker at Vex.Net wrote:
> > Are we going ahead tomorrow with Uri's offer, and other content as
> > supplied by those present?
> >

> hi,
>
> i can't make it as i have a conflict. but if you watch my talk, i will
> be happy to answer questions or chat on the list later on.
>
> i want to get my video to go viral. it is only at 205 views now! :)
>
> thanx,
>
> uri

Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com