[tpm] May meeting announcement

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:02:32 PDT 2018

Greetings Perlmongers,

We'll be meeting Thursday May 31, back at Tek Systems this month, to hear
about Olaf's Big Adventure In Sweden (the Perl Toolchain Summit). It should
be an interesting evening.

I've heard from my contact at Tek that the boardroom's availability may
vary going forward, but I have a line on two alternate venues, just in
case. I'll take a moment to discuss that when we meet at the end of the
month.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler, Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org