[tpm] Call for presentations, or even ideas

zoffix at zoffix.com zoffix at zoffix.com
Thu Jul 19 05:45:43 PDT 2018

I can do a Perl 6 presentation, if there's any interest. How long
should it be? Any particular parts of the language anyone is
interested in?

I'm not the greatest of speakers tho; here's a recording of one of my
past presentations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paa3niF72Nw

Let me know if I should prepare anything.

Cheers,
ZZ