[tpm] T'was a nice meeting!

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 19:47:23 PST 2018

Yanick,

Thanks so much for your talk. Many of us were already familiar with TAP,
but I know I still learned a few things from your presentation. And the
additional technical discussion was very interesting. It was good timing
that you were in town for our meeting -- nice to chat with you afterwards.

Alex

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 3:24 PM Yanick Champoux <yanick at babyl.ca> wrote:

> Just to say thanks again for having me, t'was fun!
>
> Oh, and for the curious, this is the npm security issue we mentioned at
> the end of the meeting:
> https://github.com/dominictarr/event-stream/issues/116  It's a good
> read. Terrifying, but good.  :-)
>
> Joy!
> `/anick

Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator / Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org