[tpm] Visiting Perl Monger in August - anyone around?

James E Keenan jkeenan at pobox.com
Mon Jul 31 09:24:35 PDT 2017

On 07/31/2017 11:37 AM, Andrew Fresh wrote:
> Howdy folks.
>
> I'll be in Toronto between August 10th and 16th for an OpenBSD hackathon
> and was wondering if there was anything going on, such as a meetup for
> beer or somesuch.
>
> FYI, the hackathon is at the St George Campus of the University of
> Toronto, and I don't know anything about transportation in Toronto yet.

Notwithstanding all the times I've been in Toronto, I've never actually
walked through the UT campus.  Google Maps shows that it's quite a large
area:  http://tinyurl.com/ychvd8gu

For your location in Toronto, this will probably suffice:

http://www.ttc.ca/PDF/Maps/TTC_StreetcarMap.pdf

You'll probably be using either the Museum stop on the University line
or the St George stop on the University and Bloor lines.  You'll also
probably make use of the College/Carlton St streetcar (east-west) and
the Spadina streetcar (north-south).

HTH

jimk