[tpm] Stepping down

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:06:57 PST 2017

My thanks for the kind words from several of you.

However, no one has yet stepped up on this.  Volunteers?  Nominations?  I'd
prefer not to be the guy that killed Toronto Perl Mongers.

Barring that for this month at least, someone willing to give a talk would
be appreciated.  Pick your subject.

Thanks,
Dave

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com