[tpm] Stepping down

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:06:40 PST 2017

Hi all,

So, I've been doing this organizer thing for a few years now and I find I'm
burnt out trying to do it (as evidenced by the missed meetings).  I'd been
hoping to do a maker themed thing this month but got no responses.

So, I'd like to step down as the main organizer.  I will happily continue
to provide Influitive as the space but I think I'm kinda done organizing.
If anyone wants to step up, please reply to this on the list so all can
see.  I will hand over control of the meetup.com account as well of course
(be warned, it costs about USD $90 per 6 months to maintain, which I have
been paying).

Thanks for all that have done talks in the past for me, I appreciate it,
but it's time for me to make way for someone else.  If I can't get someone
to step in, I'm going to have to fold things up.  That would make me sad,
but I just can't do it right now.

Regards,
Dave
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com