[tpm] Notes from November's monthly meeting last night

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.ca
Fri Dec 1 10:03:27 PST 2017

On 2017-12-01 10:55 AM, Alex Beamish wrote:
> 1. If anyone on the list has an interest in doing a presentation, let me
> know.

Just want to say that I'm not exactly the best speaker around, and
remote presentations are not as good as in-person ones, but I'm always
ready to spill the beans on... well, pretty much anything. I'm easy to
get started, hard to shut up.

So, yeah, if you have any dead time that you want to fill with some
exotic-accented esoteric topics, just poke me. :-)

Joy,
`/anick