[tpm] Sybase Open Client library

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:46:34 PDT 2016

I'm migrating the Perl 5.6 code from a Solaris platform to Linux Redhat.
The problem is that for the moment, I need to continue connecting to a
Sybase OCS 12.5 DB. I've looked online for the library, I asked Michael
Peppler, auther of DBD::Sybase, and I've talked to SAP online help
person, all with no results. We've sent a request to our DB Admins, but
we don't officially use Sybase, this is only a Dev box, and DB support
has been outsourced to HP, so odds of a helpful response are low.

Does anyone have access to what I need to install, to connect to a
Sybase DB?

Tom