[tpm] June -- Help Fund Damian Conway!

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:15:14 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

After I completely dropped the ball on the May meeting, we have the
pleasure of TWO days of Damian in late June.  See the meetup invites here:

http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/231418224/

http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/231418278/

Damian has paid for this out of pocket so we'd like to offset his costs as
much as possible.  The best way to donate is directly to me at the event. I
will issue receipts if needed.  Alternately, You can fund via GoFundMe:

http://gofundme.com/damian_conway

While not as ideal (there are fees and such), it does provide folks a quick
and easy way to provide funding.

This meeting will be held at Mozilla, so we have to provide a guest list.
Please RSVP via meetup.com or fire me a message.

Hope to see you there,
Dave
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com