[tpm] Slides from Mike's Elixir & Learning talk last night.

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:33:01 PDT 2016

> On Jul 20, 2016, at 6:39 AM, Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca> wrote:
>
> Slides, source etc. from last night’s talk at https://github.com/mikestok/tpm-2016-07.git
>
> Thanks for coming out.

Thanks to both Mike and Richard for giving informative, humorous and very well prepared talks.  You can catch up on them here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKt8vc4Ako  I learned a lot from both of them.

It was good to see Jim on his quasi-annual visit as well. :)

We're still looking for a second speak for August.  Doesn't need to be a long talk, but if there's something you'd like to share, please get in touch with me or Dave Doyle.

Olaf