[tpm] September Lightning Talks -- Call for speakers

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:05:19 PDT 2016

Thursday Sept 29

It's September again so that means it's time for Lightning talks!

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

Any who are interested presenting please email me (dave.s.doyle at gmail.com)
with your topic.

Lightning talks are a chance for people to present on their favourite
language, framework, library or any other topic that we might be interested
in (not just Perl). Past talks even included ones on Mindfulness and the
Pirate Party. Talks need only be about 5 to 10 minutes (but aim for 5).
This is a great opportunity for people who haven't presented before to get
their feet wet.

You don't need to be an expert, you just need to care!

Speakers: Please, if possible, email me slides as PDF or send a link to
your online slideshow so we can run everything off a single laptop.

Speaker list:

• Dave Doyle - TBD
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com