[tpm] filling out 2015

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:45:16 PDT 2015

I need a proofreader.

> On Sep 9, 2015, at 5:36 PM, Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We're on the verge of getting a full lineup for 2015.  So let me make an appeal to finish this off now.
>
> 1) September lightning talks.  Please email me with the name(s) of your lightning talks and I'll add you to the schedule
> 2) October is Mojo night and we have 3 speakers lined up

We no longer need October speakers.  This is just an FYI.

> 3) November has one speaker lined up (machine learning).  I'd like one more speaker to share the evening if possible.  Topic of your choice.
> 4) December is our social.  Let's decide on an evening and a venue now so that people can plan around it.  Traditionally we've left this way too late, so I'd rather see us do it too early.  I'm generally not around on this evening, so I'll leave it to someone else to suggest a date and location, but I'll create the Meetup invite as soon as we have some reasonable agreement.
>
> Let me start off by suggesting December 16th or December 30 for the social.

So, I did suggest some dates despite saying I wouldn't.

> Beyond that, if anyone would like to speak in 2015, you've got lots of time to prepare, but I can schedule you right now.  :)

s/2015/2016/  It's not too early to schedule talks for next year!

I should add that we still don't have a secured venue for Sept/Oct, so if you have a lead on a meeting space, please email both me and Dave Doyle.

Olaf