[tpm] Building a Technology Startup

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:51:37 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

We already have some RSVPs to "Building a Technology Startup" for this month, but we can do much better than this.  Please RSVP if you intend to come and even if you can't make it, please do share this link with friends and colleagues.  This is the kind of talk that has the appeal to bring people from outside of our group in for a meeting.

http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/219621507

Feel free to post to lists, share on LinkedIn, social media of your choice, etc.  It would be great to see a big turnout here.

Olaf