[tpm] Call for August presentations (Mojo)

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:18:48 PDT 2015

I don't have any answers, but I do have questions.

My experience with Mojo, Dancer, and non-Perl systems is that the demos
work great, but scaling from that to a production system is a challenge
( my experience with web sites was primarily in 1999; They HAD been
using cgi.pl, I introduced CGI.pm, HTML::Template ).

How do you use Mojo to create dynamic AJAX-y pages?

A client I've dealt with has a web site that is a lengthy mess of print
statements running under Apache. The page has a number of sections that
reflect various aspects of the system being represented. How can I
convert these components one by one to Mojo?

Tom