[tpm] All good things come to an end.

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:06:06 PST 2014

On 2014-03-04, at 2:00 PM, J Z Tam wrote:

> 1. Scott.  Probably not requisite, but right proper to suggest we get Scott a bottle of his favourite, ... umm, anybody know what his favourite elixir is?

Yes, this would be a great idea.

> 2. Locations:  Off the top of my head, 3 Bars come to mind that are TTC-able, parkable, free wireless -ish, and about as quiet as the HVAC vents.
> A. Queen and Dufferin,  The Rhino                   -upstairs
> LIKES: Jordan,
>
> B. Yonge and Dundas,   The Imperial Pub         -upstairs
> LIKES:
>
> C. College and Spadina  The Free Times Cafe   -back room, meaning we need to finish around 9pm. tpm has been here before.
> LIKES: Jordan,

Mike, what was the name of the pub we went to after the January meeting?

It's also possible we could find some other office space to host us.  We could follow up on that as well.  If we want to continue broadcasting the meetings, then the bar setting will make this a lot more difficult.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)