[tpm] My git prompt

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 08:52:23 PST 2014

On 2014-01-31, at 10:47 AM, Mike Stok wrote:

> Chris commented on my prompt last night at the meeting. I'm playing with https://github.com/arialdomartini/oh-my-git and it seems to work pretty well for me so far. The meaning of the symbols can be deduced from https://github.com/arialdomartini/oh-my-git/blob/master/prompt.sh

I'll have to try that out.  That's one of the nice things about shoulder surfing.  Lots of things that you would otherwise miss if you're just watching the presenter.  There was also a question about the tool I was using to track my various git repositories:  https://metacpan.org/pod/App::GitGot

Olaf

--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)