[tpm] December social / December 18 at C'est What (Proposed)

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:17:05 PST 2014

On Dec 9, 2014, at 10:10 AM, Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds official to me!  Discussion closed.  ;)
>
> Olaf
>
> On Dec 9, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Alex Beamish <talexb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I've suggested December 18th at C'est What for our social meeting. I've seen two other votes for and none opposed. Since the December party season is fiercely competitive, can we nail this down and make it official?
>>
>> Thanks!

I realized there was no meetup event created, so I've gone and added one for this Thursday.  I don't think I've actually been to a December social, so I don't know if we usually reserve a table or how new people can find the group.  Anyone care to elaborate?  I can add it to the meetup info.

February of 2015 is covered, but we're still looking for January and March talks.

Olaf