[tpm] What should Jeff Thalhammer speak to us about?

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:29:13 PST 2014

For more information:

Pinto: http://search.cpan.org/~thaljef/Pinto-0.09996/lib/Pinto.pm
Perl Critic:
http://search.cpan.org/~thaljef/Perl-Critic-1.123/bin/perlcritic
Stratopan: https://stratopan.com/

My vote would be for Stratopan: to hear how this tool was built on other
tools, and to hear how people use it.

CPAN is Perl's killer feature -- in both meanings of the word killer: 1.
Awesome 2. "You're in a mazy of twisty passages that all look the same."
I'm always interested in hearing about solutions to this challenge.

Cheers,

Alex

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've got Jeff Thalhammer (author of Perl::Critic, Pinto and Stratopan) set
> to present to us.  He has asked me:
>
> "Would you prefer a talk on Pinto, Stratopan, Perl::Critic, or something
> else?"
>
> Could I get a quick show of hands on this so that I can confirm with him?
> This looks to be for the February 2015 meeting.  I'll close down the voting
> at the end of the day today.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Olaf

Alex Beamish