[tpm] Next Meeting + September

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:23:39 PDT 2014

Details are up for our meeting on Wednesday next week:

http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/202290162/

September is coming so it's time for lightning talks.  I'm going to whine,
beg, plead, cajole and blackmail for talks.  They only have to be 5
minutes.  All are welcome.  You can even do more than one if it tickles
your fancy.

My hope is that I can get most people to send me slides in advance (before
5pm on the day ideally) so we can keep the google hangout simple by
presenting of my machine.  If you're prepared to hookup to google hangouts
yourself, feel free to use your own machine.

Thanks,
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com