[tpm] OT: ISP best bang for the buck

Henry Baragar Henry.Baragar at Instantiated.Ca
Thu Apr 10 16:35:42 PDT 2014

I also heartily recommend start.ca.  I have their 50 Mbit FTTN service
and regularly see ping speeds under 7 ms to servers in Toronto and
download speeds between 5.5 and 5.9 MB/second.  They also care about
their customers as evidenced by the president frequently responding in
person in on-forums (such as dslreports.com) and by their fussiness
about which equipment they rent from Bell in the Bell Central Offices.

Henry