[tpm] You may think I'm a reactionary curmudegeon

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Sun Sep 1 09:14:26 PDT 2013

> From: Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com>
> To: arocker at Vex.Net
>
> i think code review (which is what pair programming enforces) is a great
> thing.

In some ways, the code reviewer could also be considered a Devil's Advocate.

Provided it doesn't go like this:
http://www.jsquared.co.uk/jennyl/verity.htm (case A), I don't mind the
idea of a code review. In fact, it would be nice not to be greeted by
utter indifference, for a change.

I'm quite happy to present my code to the knowledgeable, once I've had a
chance to wash its face and comb its hair. I just don't want to talk to
anybody while I'm trying to get it dressed.