[tpm] country hacker, city hacker

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:07:45 PDT 2013

I've been riding a motorcycle in Toronto / Kitchener / Waterloo since I
returned from Nova Scotia in 1996. The motorcycle shops I used to go to
arent around any more, but there are places around the city. Occasionally I
had to get them to tow the bike, cause it wasn't working enough to get to
the shop, but usually I was mere;y walking wounded. Now that I have a bike
I bought new ( 12 years ago ), it's in much better  condition and gets by
with occasional routine maintenance.

But they still keep shutting down the bike shops I go to