[tpm] country hacker, city hacker

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Oct 3 10:09:29 PDT 2013

On 10/03/2013 09:07 AM, Alex Beamish wrote:
> Hi Uri,
>
> I can offer to help out as a member of the welcoming committee. I live in
> East York, where an apartment can be had for not too much cash, but where
> it's still fairly close to public transit.
>
> Please feel free to have the 'country hacker' contact me directly for
> information on Toronto.

hi all,

i appreciate all the help offered. the candidate is trying to sign on to
this list (he has a crappy slow connection to your site last night).
when he succeeds, he will introduce himself and you can contact him
directly or via the list. if you contact him directly, please cc me so i
can track things and help out where needed.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers