[tpm] Future meeting suggestions

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:44:16 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-13, at 1:07 PM, Stuart Watt wrote:

> You'd think, given all the regex questions, that someone could find some interesting corners in that topic. Especially on regex performance techniques, which is actually important/useful/interesting.
>
> *looks around the list*
>
> --S

It would be helpful to link to the Google doc from the web site or even to use the wiki that we've got for the web site https://github.com/toronto-perl-mongers/tpm-website/wiki  I think it's a good idea to track ideas of topics this way.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)