[tpm] Future meeting suggestions

Stuart Watt stuart at morungos.com
Thu May 9 07:25:34 PDT 2013

Hi all

Following up on Alan's idea, can I suggest something like a shared spreadsheet for talk suggestions? It's so much easier to converge on a schedule when we have a common view. I've started the ball rolling, but I'm happy to add more. If everyone adds an item or two we'll have an agenda in no time. I can do Grails for this month if really necessary, but I have a deadline or two, so it'll be better in a future month.

Do feel free to shoot me if you think this is a totally stupid idea

All the best
Stuart
--
Stuart Watt