[tpm] Javascript question

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Thu Jun 20 11:37:33 PDT 2013

This is the wrong forum to be asking but I thought someone in the
audience may be very familiar with Javascript.  My question is has
the Apache implementation of Javascript been changed in recent
versions of Apache.  I ask because I have a web site that works with
the Windows IIS.  I have moved it to a linux server with Apache and
the javascript is not behaving the same.  On the windows server
everything works as expected but on Apache, the javascript variables
are not being initialized and the application "crashes" when going
from the second page to the third.

If this question is out of line, I apologize for taking up
space.  And if someone has time to consult I would be forever grateful.

Thanks!

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON