[tpm] Gathering meetup.com attendees

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:03:40 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-24, at 3:59 PM, Dave Doyle wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have our meeting tomorrow.  This is good.  We're getting some good response from Meetup.com.  This is better.
>
> Looks like there's going to be a number of newcomers as a result of this so I'm hoping we can be a bit proactive on grabbing them in the Lobby.  If you see any confused folk milling about tomorrow, please introduce yourself and let them know the way of things.

This is a very good idea.  If anyone feels motivated to wait in the lobby (rather than upstairs) before the meeting, we could have a presence down there make sure nobody gets lost/confused.  To newcomers, I think it's kind of a confusing way to get to a meeting.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)