[tpm] CRM for small business or personal use?

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:47:44 PDT 2013

I think SugarCRM is the big open source one:
http://www.sugarcrm.com/download

They hide their "community" version well though.

You can also get a free Highrise account (from the makers of basecamp):
http://highrisehq.com/signup

(Look under the three plans and you'll see a VERY small link to the free
version that maxes out at 250 contacts)

That being said, having now worked on two proprietary CRM's: They're all
heavy interfaces. All of 'em.

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com