[tpm] Site updates: help required

Michelle Warren michelle at michellewarren.ca
Wed Jul 3 06:47:02 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

My apologies for not responding sooner.

I'm fine with Google Hangout for the 25th and I'll probably have some
questions in the meantime.

As for my talk - how does this sound?

July Topic: Career Communications - A Practical Approach Michelle Warren
(michellewarren.ca)

The ability to communicate well is critical to success in any job. You must
be able to express yourself both confidently and effectively. Without that
winning combination, it can be almost impossible to understand different
cultures, navigate your career and distinguish yourself. It is one of the
key steps in demonstrating your value to an organization and to members of
your team.

Michelle Warren will be presenting a dynamic, informative and interactive
mini-workshop to help you position yourself. As a professional
communications coach with over 10 years of leading workshops and seminars,
she uses her IT industry experience to help IT individuals to set and
achieve goals, communicate more effectively, and be more productive at work.
In addition, she is a pioneer in the use of social networking tools to help
individuals with marketing, branding, and self-promotion.  She is excited to
be working again with Pearl Mongers to help with career development and hone
their communication skills.

Thanks,
Michelle