[tpm] Site updates: help required

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:19:41 PDT 2013

I've just updated the site with the scheduled talks for 2013.  Here are the weak points:

The meetings proper:

1) Still waiting back for a confirmation from Jordan + synopsis of Michelle's talk in July
2) Still waiting for confirmation of a Damian talk in August
3) If you're giving a lightning talk, please fill in your talk's topic as it comes to you
4) The October meeting would normally fall on the 31st, but Hallowe'en seems like a really inconvenient night, so I've moved the meeting to the week before as a pre-emptive measure.  We can always move it back to the 31st if that's what people want to do
5) I don't have a synopsis for Tom's talk in October.  Tom, could you add that to the web site and push it to Github?  Let me know when it's done and I'll deploy the changes.

The web site:

1) It's not obvious to me how hrefs are supposed to work.  You can see here when the XML is parsed that it moves the embedded link to the beginning of the HTML: http://to.pm.org/meetings/44/  i.e., it moves it outside of the <content> tags.

2) The app assumes that we'll never have it together enough to plan more than one meeting, so the last meeting is what it assumes is the upcoming one.  So, the site currently lists the December social as our upcoming meeting

I've already spent a great deal of time just filling in the talk info (thought it would be easier).  If anyone could help troubleshooting + updating content, that would be great.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)