[tpm] Meeting: Thu 28 Feb 2013

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Tue Feb 26 10:05:36 PST 2013

This month's meeting is a challenge to write some code.

Meetings are held at 2 Bloor St. West on the last Thursday of each month.

http://to.pm.org/meetings/35/

Topic	Challenging Pure Perl Object - Multi-D
Venue	Global Knowledge (Classroom B)
Time		18:45

Challenging Pure Perl Object - Multi-D

Christopher Jones

A Perl Object Oriented Program to model a multi-dimension matrix.

We have developed Perl Object, Multi-D, control a 2-d matrix model to represent the same 3-d system.

It is as simple as that. I know all the math, I know the complete structure of the Object. I know all the inputs and outputs to each object within the object right down to the base object and how it all interrelates to product the same output object. I also know the complete structure of the output object and how all its tiny little objects represent all the tiny little objects in the input Object. So in essence, I have a fairly good understanding of the object. And I have it all laid out and named and what each object represents in 10 files. Text files all object oriented. I need the Object Multi-D to first read these files to create itself.

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/

The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.