[tpm] Adventures in Pair Programming (Thu, Aug 29th)

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:34:51 PDT 2013

I just wanted to remind everyone about this coming week's TPM meeting.  It's unusual to have a talk in a Damian month, but we're so booked up right now, that this was the best way to get to this topic: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/133540942/

Mike will be talking about pair programming and also about using screenhero.com  The folks at screenhero.com were kind enough to cook up a special beta release for us to play with and Mike will/may be demoing some features which are not yet available to the public at large.  It will be very interesting and, given how new this technology is, something everyone can learn from.

As per usual, we'll be running a Google Hangout to broadcast the meeting to anyone who can't make it out on Thursday.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)