[tpm] Next meeting: Thursday, Sept 27

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:42:27 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

This is just a reminder that the next meeting is this week on Thursday, Sept 27th.  It's Lightning Talks, which is always one of the more popular meetings.  It's also a great introduction for people who haven't been out to a meeting yet, so if you haven't been out yet (or lately), please come on out.  Feel free to pass on an invite to colleagues or co-workers who might be interested in coming as well. We'll get started around 6:45 as usual, I suppose.  Does anyone have the room details yet?

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)