[tpm] [OT] Javascript to watch for certain KW from a web page

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Oct 13 02:32:50 PDT 2012

Hi Shaun,

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:00:47 -0400
Shaun Fryer <sfryer at sourcery.ca> wrote:

> If any of you are interested, I have a little Javascript project of my
> own on the go, geared towards Perl developers in terms of some general
> design patterns. I borrowed some initial starting pointers from
> JSAN.org Test.Simple and built a loosely TAP based test framework. It
> also implements a basic swiss inheritance system similar to Perl's via
> an importer() function and use(qw("the properties you want")) roughly
> speaking. Anyway, I'm not widely circulating it yet, because it's
> still a bit rough around the edges, but if this kind of thing appeals
> to you, please check it out.
>
> https://github.com/sfryer/sunflower

A few notes off-the-top-of-my-head:

1. This web-toolkit seems to lack any documentation. Please add some.

2. The description “A powerful JavaScript web-toolkit for dirt simple
HTML DOM creation and manipulation.” reminded me of
http://weblibs.herokuapp.com/ . Maybe lose some of the adjectives.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish