[tpm] [OT] Javascript to watch for certain KW from a web page

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Wed Oct 10 07:33:43 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM, <arocker at vex.net> wrote:

> > But my all my fellow coworkers said they don't want to check
> > themselves. Instead, they want my web portal to check for them.
>
> Have the process send mail when it finishes?

It's an in-house quick app, sending email was too complicated to me so I
didn't even include the email address in their account info.

@Indy, I sure know that AJAX meets my needs, but that'll be a bigger beast
than Javascript to me. And the problem is how. If the overhead is too big,
or the solution too complicated, I'll turn back to my fellow coworkers and
tell them, too bad, I can't do it. That's a solution to me as well. :-)

cheers