[tpm] Perl Template 101

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Sat May 12 12:16:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

It's been a while since I last played with Perl Templates. I know it is
very easy, but I'm still wondering if you know some good intro/tutorial
that can help me to pick it up easily, considering there are now zero
knowledge remain in me about it.

Also, when talking about template-ing, we can't avoid talking about the
data sources. What would be the lightest module to use? Most probably I
need only one column from the data source, in which case I don't need any
package at all. But it'd be good to know, just in case that I need to read
two or more columns.

Thanks