[tpm] OT: getting the output from .Net apps

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Fri Mar 16 12:29:00 PDT 2012

Thanks Alan, I've made some interesting discovery based on your suggestion.

$ bin/Debug/ConsoleApp > output

$ wc output
 1  3 23 output

It looks that my .Net app writes to STDOUT OK. That's what I've been
testing.
But look.

$ bin/Debug/ConsoleApp | wc
      0       0       0

$ echo `bin/Debug/ConsoleApp` | wc
      1       0       1

So now I can confirm that it has nothing to do with Perl, but my .Net app
and cygwin.
Still, anyone can help?

Thanks