[tpm] Follow-up to Jan 26 2012 Meeting PAR Example and Presentation

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 13:08:26 PST 2012

it  _did_  make it through to my Inbox.  Athough you now seem to have two of your email addresses as blessed into the list:

aimass at yabarana.com  #just recently added minutes ago
ait at p2ee.org                   #was working fine already ... yes?

Please try to post from one address, so our aging brains can figure out Who sent what.

Also,  I may simply have deleted a message from our purgatoryBox, if I didn't read anything that looked like a TPM topic... AND was sent from an unregistered email address.
Thanks.
/jordan