[tpm] Request for June 28th topics.

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 08:53:52 PDT 2012

@Alan, @Mike @Fulko,
   I'm Really interested in those topics, how about having INformal chats about progression, OO_design, and SevenLanguages respectively.  No formal slides are required, just sit and chat in a circle if that makes preparations easier.  Think of tommorrow as  a discovery session on what could become a future talk.

Tommorrow is confirmed "ON".  Thanks to all.

/jordan