[tpm] This month's agender. PIR::YAPC The Alex and Olaf show.

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 23:32:38 PDT 2012

Dear mongeren,
Status update:
1. Alex.B  and Olaf.A  will likely chew our ears OFF! and tell amazing, riveting stories and reviews of their long weekend in Wisc.
Yay! It's like bacon for vegans!!!

2. Books from William.W
I will bring dead trees.  Please selforganize and pick out only what you did dibbsed.  The rest are up for grabs by the attendees, protocolling the public libarry rules... you get it for a month... bring it back the next month or two months hence, so other mongerers can have a read.
Typing of which, did we want to bring all our previously memorized books to this meeting for sharesies?  Just asking.  For the adventurous and bohemian amongst us - please just bring a bag-o-books to share out amongst the collective.  I'm dibbsing 7LI7W if someone is done with theirs.
/jordan