[tpm] Bundling a Perl, mysql WEB app for local use

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Sat Jan 14 10:19:26 PST 2012

Mike has asked me to help arrange this month's meeting, as he's going to
be away.

Would everyone be happy with my earlier suggestion; Chris presents the
problem, and other people offer their proposed solutions, then we discuss?

This would require Chris, at least one person to propose a solution, and
ideally someone to moderate. (I would, but it's difficult to combine that
with elevator operator. If someone will do the elevator, I could.)

Can I have volunteer names as soon as possible, please? (It's just over a
week to go.)