[tpm] Last night

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:52:12 PDT 2012

On 2012-08-31, at 11:14 AM, Stuart Watt wrote:

> For anyone that's interested, the code for last night's stuff -- unfixed for now -- is at: https://github.com/morungos/p5-Acme-DrunkenCockroach.
>
> At some time, I'll finish commenting/documenting it, and push to CPAN.
>
> The slides themselves are at: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51478659/CockroachTalk/assets/fallback/index.html for now

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for posting those.  For the record, I actually forgot about last night's meeting.  By the time Matt reminded me yesterday it was a bit late to change plans.  That's my failing for not marking it in the calendar, but I think in the back of my mind I was waiting for the meeting reminders that Mike used to post earlier in the week of a meeting.  Should we maybe formalize that so that we don't lose forgetful people?  If nobody wants to take it, I'm happy to take that on, actually, as it will force me to mark it on my calendar going forward.

Best,

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)