[tpm] November meeting, December social...

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Sun Oct 30 17:39:52 PDT 2011

That's a good question Alan - does anyone have any good subjects they think they'd like to talk about or hear about?

If we could have a couple of speakers, maybe on different topics, that would help me rest easier.  Any volunteers?

On a related note, what would people like to do for the December social?  Any ideas for a location?

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/