[tpm] End of year social

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Tue Nov 15 18:16:58 PST 2011

That's an interesting idea - I have no idea of what my end of year schedule looks like yet.  If I'm around I'll be all for it.

Is there someone out there who would like to organise things?  (And organise can be as little as getting a place and date fixed...)

Mike

On 2011-11-09, at 6:28 PM, Tom Legrady wrote:

> Sounds good to me, though I imagine some people are busy or going away. I will look forwad to a pause in the eating and drinking, so I can .... eat and drink
>
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM, <arocker at vex.net> wrote:
>
> > 2) Any ideas for a place to organise the December social?
>
> No idea about place, but a question about timing. This year, Christmas is
> on a Sunday, New Years on Saturday, so the last Thursday of the month is
> in the middle, Instead of having an event early, might that be a good
> evening to hold it?

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/

The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.