[tpm] Quiet on the TPM mailing list - are you using the correct email address?

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Sun Nov 13 07:32:58 PST 2011

A while ago some change to the Perl Mongers mail system seemed to send email to a "vanity" email address of the Toronto Perl Mongers to a black hole.  The address toronto-pm at pm.org works reliably; if you think your mail is being discarded please try sending it to that address.

If that doesn't make your messages appear then please let me know and I'll raise another ticket with the PM volunteers.

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/