[tpm] How to find my class name

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:43:19 PDT 2011

I wouldn't call this a class

It doesn't ever instantiate an instance of the class -- no constructor.

One doesn't access methods through the object.

It's more of a package consisting purely of a shared package variable,
$classvar, and subroutines that reference it. Since you never reference the
class name, invoke it as

testClass::getter $mode