[tpm] July meeting

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Tue Jul 5 19:27:24 PDT 2011

I was hoping for some volunteers to give an overview of YAPC::NA for the July meeting, and possibly have a talk on Parallel::Iterator.

As Damian is in town talking at the beginning of August, what would people think of moving the July meeting a week earlier (i.e. to July 21)  so that the YAPC reviews will be fresher, and the Perl intensity at the beginning of August will be more manageable?

If we do think it's worth moving then I'll have to set the wheels in motion to arrange the room and access; I'll also have to check that a week's change is OK for the  speakers.

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/