[tpm] Ideas wanted for TPM web site.

Abram Hindle abram.hindle at softwareprocess.es
Wed Jan 26 10:32:16 PST 2011

So I have an idea that I don't have time to implement.

Install usealice.org's alice and use it to allow webchatting on the
freenode #tpm or #topm channel (I don't remember which).

usealice is a web-based IRC client written in Perl.

Anyways that cost not only time but resources and one would have to keep
updating.

abram